2. Collecting personal information 2.1 I may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information: (a) [information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including [your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths]);] (b) [information that you provide when registering with the website (including [your email address]);] (c) [information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to receive free gifts and training resources (including [your name and email address]);] (d) [information that you provide when using the services on this website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services (including [the timing, frequency and pattern of service use]);] (e) [information relating to any purchases you make of [goods / services / goods and/or services] or any other transactions that you enter into through my website (including [your name, address, telephone number, email address and card details]);] (f) [information that you post to the website for publication on the internet (including [your user name, your profile pictures and the content of your posts]);] (g) [information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to me or send through the website (including [the communication content and metadata associated with the communication]);] (i) [any other personal information that you choose to send; and] (j) [[provide details of other personal information collected].] 2.2 Before you disclose the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person's consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
4. Disclosing personal information 4.1 I may disclose your personal information: (a) to the extent that I am required to do so by law; (b) in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; (c) in order to establish, exercise or defend my legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); 4.2 Except as provided in this policy, I will not provide your personal information to third parties.
5. Retaining personal information 5.1 This Section 5 sets out data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that I comply with my legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal information. 5.2 Personal information that I process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes. 5.3 Without prejudice to Section 4.2, I will usually delete personal data falling within the categories set out below at the date/time set out below: (a) Session records (where held) will be deleted within 3 years of your final session (b) Session videos (where held) will be deleted within 6 months of your final session 5.4 Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section 5, I will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data: (a) to the extent that I am required to do so by law; (b) if I believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and (c) in order to establish, exercise or defend my legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
6. Security of personal information 6.1 I will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. 6.2 I will store all the personal information you provide securely in encrypted Microsoft cloud servers. 6.3 All electronic financial transactions entered into through the website will be protected by PayPal’s encryption technology. 6.4 You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and I cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. 6.5 You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing the website confidential; I will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to the website).
7. Amendments 7.1 I may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on the website. 7.2 You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
8. Your rights 8.1 You may instruct me to provide you with any personal information I hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to: (a) the payment of a fee (currently fixed at GBP 50); and (b) the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity [(for this purpose, I will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address)]. 8.3 You may instruct me at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
9. Third party websites 9.1 My website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. 9.2 I have no control over, and am not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
10. Updating information 10.1 Please let me know if the personal information that I hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
12. My details 12.1 This website is owned and operated by Theresa Destrebecq 12.2 I am registered in France at 43 chemin des Combes, 06650 Le Rouret, France 12.3 You can contact me by writing to the business address given above or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org